- Car: via the A66 or A3, please follow the signs
- Train: to the long-distance train station at Frankfurt Airport, from there by taxi to the industrial park in 5 minutes
- Airplane: Frankfurt Airport (IATA Code: FRA), from there by taxi to the industrial park in 5 minutes
our tips for visitors:
With the following tips in mind, you will be with us quickly:
- At the visitor reception, first watch the security film on the monitors. Then you have to show in a little question and answer game that you understand the rules shown in the safety film. You may also repeat the test if necessary.
- Then please have an official document ready for the friendly staff at the visitor reception (ID card, passport, etc.).
- As a business visitor, you are allowed to drive into the industrial park with your own vehicle. Therefore please enter the name of your company. Private visitors are not allowed to enter the industrial park with their own vehicle. A shuttle service is available for this.
- Car: Follow signs on the M-7 or P-158.
- Train: to Moscow station in Nizhni Novgorod, from there by taxi to the Business Park in 15 minutes.
- Airplane: to the international airport of Nizhni Novgorod (IATA code: GOJ), from there by taxi to the Business Park in 35 minutes.
We have our own parking spaces in front of the building. You do not need any formalities to enter the Business Park.