- Car: via the A66 or A3, please follow the signs
- Train: to the long-distance train station at Frankfurt Airport, from there by taxi to the industrial park in 5 minutes
- Airplane: Frankfurt Airport (IATA Code: FRA), from there by taxi to the industrial park in 5 minutes
You can reach our laboratory in building G 830 via the visitor reception at gate K 801 in the southeast of the industrial park.
With the following tips in mind, you will be with us quickly:
- You can carry out the safety briefing mentioned above at visitor reception or on your own PC. The instruction consists of a 5-minute film, a small test on the film and the entry of your contact details including a photo. If you carry out the instruction on your PC, you will receive a confirmation. Please bring this with you to the visitor reception.
- Then please have an official document ready for the friendly staff at the visitor reception (ID card, passport).
- As a business visitor, you are allowed to drive into the industrial park with your own vehicle. Therefore please enter the name of your company and the license plate number of the vehicle. Private visitors are not allowed to enter the industrial park with their own vehicle. A shuttle service is available for this.
Our location in Russia is in the center of Nizhni Novgorod. The laboratory is located within the Osharskaya 95 Business Park.
- Car: Follow signs on the M-7 or P-158.
- Train: to Moscow station in Nizhni Novgorod, from there by taxi to the Business Park in 15 minutes.
- Airplane: to the international airport of Nizhni Novgorod (IATA code: GOJ), from there by taxi to the Business Park in 35 minutes.
We have our own parking spaces in front of the building. You do not need any formalities to enter the Business Park.